Sunday, October 9, 2016

The world is becoming a terrible place

Do you ever just feel down? Well of course that's a natural thing for everyone but lately its been an all the time thing.

I know it has to do with losing my mom and my grandpa but a lot of it has to do with what's going on in the world.

The hurricane, the clowns, this horrible, horrible election.

I just can't believe how awful everything is right now. How divided everyone is right now. How everything seems so chaotic and violent right now.

It sucks to have things be so hard personally right now but to watch the world falling into pieces too has been hard.

I'm just sick of it. It feels like the world is just one bad dream. I'm fighting to find good in the world, I really am. but its so hard when everyone hates each other over silly things. Sometimes I just cant handle it all and wish I could make things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment