Wednesday, October 19, 2016

just a quick little post

So here I am currently trying to drown out the sounds of my daughter "playing" her play guitar.. Lord help me. (she needs lessons ASAP) and also Scooby doo. I'm so tired of Scooby doo.. I'm also really tired of this election. If you must know I am severely ANTI Trump. I won't go there though.

But any who..

who's excited for Halloween?! I'm in a weird place. My moms birthday is the day before so I am kind of dreading it. Jesse and I have a Halloween party this weekend, well two to be exact and I'm nervous because I'm not really happy with my body right now. Although I am not doing anything about it. (Hold the MLM diet products please) Jesse and I are going to be Cave people. It should be fun because I've never done a couples costume before. Mostly because I was always single before now. Now it would be weird to be single.. funny how that changes. I don't go out much (kid free) so it will be fun, I suppose.

I go back to work next week. Just 1 day a week until the 14th of November. I'm excited to go back but I already feel exhausted, to be completely honest.. It's the sloth in me. I was so anxious to go back that I got up today and showered and put my makeup on.. There was an accident so I happened to text my boss to tell her that it could delay me.. only to find out that I start next week. Well, OK. So I ended up just hanging out with Ev and reading today. Oh, and napping because I woke up at 5:30am. So today was Boring. But I decided I might do another blog for book reviews, since reading is my favorite past time. Plus I'm reading some good books!

but anyways.. until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment