Monday, July 28, 2014

...

It's funny how life works..
How everyone gets exactly what you want, and your just here..

that's how I feel. Its pathetic really.

I'm really starting to believe that I am a bad person. I've never felt that I have had bad intentions towards anyone. I mind my business and I just try to keep on my own path.. but I feel like my path is in stand still.

Maybe I don't deserve what I want in life. Maybe what I want isn't my cards.
But I don't know what else I want in life.

Sometimes I really don't know what to do. I wish being happy was something simple. I really wish I could just simply, be happy. But I don't know if I am capable of that.

I don't know where to go, who to be or what to do. I'm just here and I'm just trying to do the best that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment