Saturday, June 21, 2014

Update on my life lol

I used to love blogging but lately I just have been up to so many different things!

Well I turned 23 back in may. Its kind of weird because 23 sounds old.. haha! I remember just patiently (or not so patiently waiting to turn 21 and here I am.. 23! I was sick during my birthday so I spent the day (after work) sleeping. Ev was SO excited for my birthday. She would yell happy birthday to me every single day for a week before my birthday and a week after lol.
I celebrated my birthday with a few of my friends and we ended up at the westerner as usual. It was a pretty fun night!

I finished training at my job and so far so good. I really like the people and the job isnt so bad. Plus I get to work 4 10's! DREAM COME TRUE. Best part is my days off are Friday, Saturday and sunday! Can you say PERFECT?! Its almost unreal how lucky I feel about that. However the 10 hr shift is still taking sometime to get used to. We also have this wonderful crazy man who calls in all day everyday and calls everyone all sorts of colorful names and lots of nice threats. However his last call was him stating he was going to blow up the insurance company.. so I'm not sure they want him calling anymore

Evs potty training is going ok..slow but alright. I really hope she'll be out of diapers in the next few months.. but we will see.

We thought my moms cancer came back but luckily ALL the cancer in her bones has healed. With cancer you always have to be cautious and you can relax a bit but you still have to keep your guard up. I'm SO grateful my mom is doing okay! We need her.

In bad news..

My great Grandmother fell and fractured her neck :( shes 92 so healing isn't going to go over so well. Shes been in a rehab facility since the early part of may but she is making progress so I really hope she is able to heal!

Ive recently discovered that I have a thyroid problem. Hair falling out, gaining weight, ect.. Its really been exhausting and rough because I literally am always exhausted, I never feel good and its just not cutting it and its not fair to Ev who deserves someone who can come home and play.


but all in all.. things are going alright. I cant complain too much. Ill try to keep updates more!

No comments:

Post a Comment