Saturday, June 21, 2014

Things have changed

So recently Ive been dealing with an Ex boyfriend. I really care about him.. He says he really cares about me. My daughter LOVES him and he loves her. But he just keeps telling me he isnt ready for a real grown up relationship. Well...ok? I just dont get why he would even bother in the first place. I'm a single mom.. If I want someone in my life with my daughter and I, I want someone FOR real. I hate stupid relationships and I refuse to go out of my way to be comfortable with someone if they want nothing in the future. In my mind I figured I just wasnt the one he wanted to be with.. so I told him that we shouldn't talk. I focused on ME and my daughter, My job and my health. but right around my birthday I get a text saying that he missed me and wanted to take me out. which led to him having to hold my hand and kiss me and tell me that he wanted to see Ev and take her to the zoo and that we didnt work together anymore (which was a stipulation as to why we didnt work out.) so in my mind I thought maybe he was ready? but again no..

I'm just so tired of people wasting my time! If you don't want anything from Ev and I. STAY AWAY. I'm not sleeping with anyone and I'm not just going to be some girl you have until you find someone better. I'd rather be along then be some filler girl. I don't need a relationship and I'm not looking for one. I just want to be left alone unless someone is really meaning what they say.

Also,

I have had 3 friends that I grew up with. We all have kids so we have all hung out and have been close for a while and for a minute there we had plans to get "bestie tats"
Well I have had a lot of trouble getting a hold of those guys. They text me with plans but never follow through. I try to text and see if they would like to meet up and hang out but I'll get nothing. If we do make plans for some reason they just never work out. So I gave up. I figure if you want to hang out you will. Just like dating I suppose. If you want me, you'll find me.
I would always see photos of them together and out with each other. Which was hurtful because I never got an invite.. and also I noticed on Facebook that the 3 of them had gone and gotten bestie tattoos. Well of course that hurt my feelings pretty deeply. I always felt like the odd man out anyways but that really set it in stone.

I'm just done. I'm not forcing people to be my friends/boyfriends . I've said before if you want me you know where I am.. but I feel like I leave an open door for the wrong people. I just dont feel like I should make myself available for the wrong people. If you want me in your life I'm not willing to be on the back burner. I'm not waiting for people to come around and I'm not going to be there when no one else is. Those Ive extended my hand to and they've turned it down, then good riddance. Lifes too short to be around people who make you feel bad about yourself. If you take me for granted well, I'm gone. I wont be where you left me. It sucks to let go of people I have been friends with since I was 11 but sometimes you have to leave the past and walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment