Saturday, June 21, 2014

Its Never the right time to say goodbye


I remember the day before I started 7th grade, my mom and step brought home a little girl puppy by the name of Sassy. A old woman had her but she was too old and sick to care for her and our neighbor let us know since we had a schnauzer by the name of Stuka already. 
Such a spunky cute dog. She was true to her name Very sweet, very lovable but she had no problem putting whoever in line. For instance Ev. 
Dogs in our family are like people. So losing a dog is like losing a person. 
It feels like someone is missing. You take for granted that people will always be there. In the spot they usually are. but the day always comes were they have to go. 
I miss my sweet sassy girl. I miss seeing her in he hallway every morning. I miss her little scratches to be let in and out. I look at her bed and the spots she would always lay in and I expect to see her there. But she is not. I miss her so much and I wish I could just bring her back. It feels like somethings wrong, there's a big hole missing where she should be. 

Ill miss you Sassy, everyday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment