Sunday, April 27, 2014

Choices

So.. a couple months ago I decided I'd contact evs "father" although it would be better suited as sperm donor. A part of me thought maybe it would be good to give him another chance to see Ev. So we met up and he got to meet her. She is a shy kid so it takes her a long, long time to warm up to people. So in other words it was a fail. From what he told me he wanted to start being apart of her life. I was perfectly ok with that although things would be a little messy since my family doesn't really care for him. He really seemed to have grown up and I had faith that maybe he would really try. But, no... lol
I can just laugh because apart me figured this would happen.  Its not like we are missing out on anything.  He's never been there. It was 100% his choice to make himself a part of her life. I opened that door for him and he didn't take the opportunity. 
I can't be sad. I've done what I could and I couldn't have  made the oppurtunity easier for him. I find it actually funny, he's missing out on being able to watch a beautiful little girl grow up.   His loss.
Life is all about choices. And in the end will he happy with his? I don't know and I really don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment