Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Whats been up

So funemploynent and now im a money makin lady once again.  So far I really like it!  The first day I started I wasnt so sure I liked it but mostly because that day sucked.  I woke up 10 mins before I had to leave and looked awful!  I also broke my molar on gum,  yes gum.  Orbit spearmint gum to be exact.  Which waa horrifying and I hadnt had any pain with this tooth.  Theb later that night my mom had an appendictis. Not even kidding..

And yeah.  Thats a true story.  A day in the life.

Well monday was better although I met with my diabetes doctor to learn ny diabetes is a mess.  I figured this of course.  Time to make changes and so far ive done better!
Ive met a lot of awesome people in my training class and I'm excited to be working again.  I even like working from 7-3:30. Not to mention that im close to home.  Cant beat 20 min away!
My mom is also doing a ton better!
And if your worried the ol tooth is fixed.  Apparently I had a cavity. 

Right now I'm focusing on my new job,  getting my diabetes and eating habits under control and of course being the best mommy to miss Ev.  Who by the way is a sassy little thing. Shes very bossy these days.  Luckily shes cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment