Thursday, April 3, 2014

The days are counting down

Well I have about a week before I am back to work again. I'm excited  but then again terrified. I know I will miss Ev and I'll miss not having to wake up early (Ev loves to sleep in) but it will be nice to meet new people and make money lol

Ev is kind of a drama queen however for instance if I do not play Applause by lady gaga, she will SCREAM and yell until I do in the car. literally yell at me to "TURN IT OFF!" "LADY GAGA MAMA!" until I turn it to lady gaga and the tears stop and she will dance. Yeah and she wants it played OVER and over and over again.. I like that song but once is good enough. lol She also pitched a GIANT fit because I painted her nails yesterday and the polish came off her thumbnail. She pitched a fit until it was fixed and then all was right with the world.

Shes also in that stage where if someone says no.. then she burst in tears and throws herself on the floor. It gets a little tiring.
Also with potty training.. she gets SO mad when I put her in panties. She was doing so well with potty training and now she hates it and wants nothing to do with it. Although I did get her to go on it yesterday. She basically just wants her way and not to be told no. or what to do. She won't do. I want to say she didn't get her stubborn attitude from me.. lol

I rememeber when Ev was a newborn and she wanted nothing to do with anyone else. She would scream and cry unless I was holding her. Well.. shes not like that now but the girl has to be on me at all times. I love it sometimes but somedays when I just want 2 minutes in the bathroom by myself it gets a little tiring. Or when I just need some space without a kid hanging on me or jumping on me.. well I hardly get that space. Yesterday I was a little frustrated. I was tired and my blood sugar was running incredibly high and I just needed my space. We went over to my friend Nikkis for a playdate and Ev refused to play with Bubby. Bubby was so sad, I was frustrated because like I said, I need some space. Luckily Ev warmed up and played. I got about 10 minutes with out a toddler sitting on me and it was refreshing lol. Sometimes its like being pregnant with her all over again. I love that she loves me so much and wants to be around me but sometimes I just need a couple minutes to just be.. haha

I do love that every morning when she gets up she yells "mmmaaaammaaa!" and I love that she loves me so much becuase I love her just as much. I just wouldnt mind some alone bathroom time. lol


But anyways.. I have been soaking up this sweet home time with Ev. In my month off we have gone to Chuck-E-cheese, the zoo, the planetarium, the aquarium, Classic skating, and the park about a thousand times. Its been really fun and now just one week left. I think I'll miss the freedom of being home. I wish one day I could be a stay at home mommy. That would honestly be heaven to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment